I am dedicating a post this week to a blogger I adore. She recently honored me on her blog site and I would like to recognize her and her wonderfulness!
As a stipulation to receiving the recognition on her website, I am bequeathed to do these five things:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. List 5 random facts about yourself
3. Nominate a MAXIMUM of 3 blogs for the award
4. Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice
5. Let them know you have nominated them
6. Promise to never listen to Justin Bieber again (that was Reluctant Mom’s personal touch) OR (my add on) FOLLOW HIM ON TWITTER. So there.
- I spent a summer in Israel working at archeological digs.
- My maiden name is Peace.
- I studied an ancient Greek language called Koinea and was almost fluent, but I’ve forgotten most of it.
- I collected Unicorns when I was a child/teenager and had a huge number of them. I sold most of them but kept some pieces for a future daughter I might have- now, do have.
- I have more friends who are my age with GRANDCHILDREN the same age as my children, than I have friends my age who have CHILDREN my kid’s ages.